Friday, December 20, 2013

Click Them Together With Nanoblock Duck

Duck is an awesome and fun Nanoblock kit. My buddy a short time ago purchased a building set Duck for he daughter who is 95 and wanted me to write a guide on it. With some research online I learned this is a rather good quality Nanoblock set for the kids. I had the items technical specs by doing a search on the part number, 58129. This gave me a good deal of useful information and consumer reviews on the Nanoblocks.

The Duck , was introduced by Nanoblock on the 15th of July, 2012. My buddy actually loved that the product had join in the japanese 3d mini modelling block craze sweeping the world. He also loved that it had challenging three-dimensional puzzle with amazingly small sized building blocks. Other features consist of full assembly instructions and 100+ miniature building blocks. The warranty information supplied by the manufacturer, is one year warranty against defects. Its 0.8″H X 4.2″L X 7″W.

This building set is currrently at a discount. How to buy a Duck. If you want a good deal for this building set for your child, visit the shopping cart button below.



No comments:

Post a Comment